Try downloading these two example pages to the left.
- First create a folder on you hard drive (desktop or C or D drive) where you want to save your Work Sheets and give the folder a name ("Work Sheet Folder" is good!)
- Next, click on the blue link that says "Download Page".
- When the Work Sheet appears, right click on top of it and choose "Save Image As" or "Save Picture As"
- Save the .JPG file to your new folder.
- Using Windows Explorer open your "Work Sheet Folder" and click on the file you just downloaded. It will open in a Windows Browser.
-Locate the print button and click it.